What Is The Medicine Etozox/ Etoricoxib 120mg Tablet Is Famous For?
Etozox/ Etoricoxib 120mg tablets is the most sold and most famous medication of the category Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drug (NSAID) that when administered to patients, relieves mild to moderate range of pain in body and counters swelling like in case of joints pain of arthritis, gout, ankylosing spondylitis, Arthralgia, myalgia, pain of menstrual discomfort and post operation. This medicine gives you astounding possibilities to work with ease.
What Is The Working Mechanism Of Etozox/ Etoricoxib 120mg Tablets?
Etozox is the most famous pain killer brand that contains Etoricoxib as the potent constituent. This compound is a selective COX-2 inhibitor means it acts on the body via inhibition mechanism of cyclooxygenases enzyme that leads to the configuration of Arachidonic acid into prostaglandins, the culprit agent that produces pain and responsible for inflammation.
What Is The Dosing Regimen Of Etozox/ Etoricoxib 120mg Tablets?
Read the correct dosing manual of Etoricoxib here but cross check with physician prescription as in few cases its dosing might vary.
- To manage the pain of osteoarthritis takes the Etozox 60 mg tablet once a day with food or no food.
- To manage the pain of rheumatoid arthritis takes the Etozox 90 mg tablet once a day with food or no food.
- To manage the pain of ankylosing spondylitis takes the recommended dosing of 90 mg once a day with food or no food.
- To manage acute painful gout attacks take the recommended dosing of 120 mg once a day, which should be taken either with food or with no food.
- To manage pain and get relief from the annoyance of chronic musculoskeletal pain the recommended dose of Etozox is 60 mg once a day.
What Are The Noxious Effects Allied To Etozox/ Etoricoxib 120mg Tablet?
Patients using Etozox might develop some noxious effects such as dizziness, palpitation, irregular heartbeat, fatigue, wheezing and shortness of breath.
What Are The Precautionary Measures To Be Taken With Etozox/ Etoricoxib 120mg Tablet?
- People taking Etozox medicine for managing any pain must not ride vehicle or operate any machine as it causes dizziness.
- Patients such as pregnant women and breastfeeding mother must not take this medicine else your adverse effect might shoot up.
- The use of medicine is contradicted in pediatric or geriatric patients.
- The person taking therapy of blood thinners might suffer from fluid retention, therefore, he should stay away from the use of this medicine.
What Are The Contraindications Allied To Etozox/ Etoricoxib 120mg Tablet?
- Do not use Etozox if in case you are allergic to active module Etoricoxib or another ingredient within this medicine.
- A person suffering from any liver disease must not go beyond 60mg a day and must seek the advice of a physician for the same.
- The presence of any cardiovascular disorder, ulcerative colitis, and Crohn's disease might develop some adverse reactions with Etozox.
What Are The Other Drug Interactions With Etozox/ Etoricoxib 120mg Tablet?
Medicines such as Acenocoumarol, Anisindione, Dicumarol, Ethinyl estradiol, Lithium, Warfarin and some other drugs might interact with the functioning of Etozox medicine.