Brief Description Etozox (Nucoxia) 90mg Tablets
Etozox (Nucoxia) 90mg Tablet is Anti-inflammatory non-steroidal medication. It reduces pain and swelling in medical conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, and ankylosing spondylitis. Apart from this, it is a remedy for gout. It can be used for chronic musculoskeletal pain. Take it as per your doctor prescribes. The active composition of this medicine is generic Etoricoxib.
Mode Of Action Of Etozox Etozox (Nucoxia) 90mg Tablets
Etozox is just like other COX-2 inhibitor and causes prohibition of isoform 2 of cyclo-oxygenase enzyme i.e COX-2. This causes reduction of prostaglandins that are released from Arachidonic acid. Thus, stopping any pain and inflammation.
Dosing Pattern Of Etozox (Nucoxia) 90mg Tablets
The dosing scheme is divided according to the medical condition such as given below:
- Osteoarthritis: In adults, use 30 mg once per day and raise it up to 60 mg once in a day, if required.
- Ankylosing Spondylitis or Rheumatoid Arthritis: In adults, use 90 mg once within a day.
- Acute Gout: In adults, use 120 mg once in a day. The maximum duration is about 8 days.
- You may take it with or without food.
MISSED DOSE: If you miss a dose then report your doctor about it.
OVER DOSE: Avoid its overdose as this cause weird symptoms like indigestion, nausea, abdominal pain, the wind, heartburn, and diarrhea. In the case of accidental use then call the doctor for emergency help.
Contraindicatory Points Of Etozox (Nucoxia) 90mg Tablets
Do not use this medication if you have:
- Active peptic ulcer
- Sensitivity towards this medicine
- Been pregnant or lactating your child
- Severe hepatic dysfunction
- An age of below 16 years
- Inflammatory bowel syndrome
- Congestive heart failure
- Hypertension or Ischemic heart disorder
Drugs That Are Known To Interact With Etozox (Nucoxia) 90mg Tablets
- Rifampicin, Methotrexate, Warfarin, Lithium, Diuretics, Digoxin, Minoxidil, Salbutamol, Aspirin, Stomach Ulcer, and if undergoing hormone replacement therapy.
Harmful Effects Of Etozox (Nucoxia) 90mg Tablets
- With the intake of Etozox adverse effects are as constipation, flatulence, gastritis, vomiting, nausea, diarrhea, heartburn, fluid retention, dizziness, headache, palpitation, and bronchospasm.
Storage Conditions Of Etozox (Nucoxia) 90mg Tablets
- Place it at a room temperature away from moisture and heat. Keep away from small children reach.
Precautionary Measures One Has To Follow With Etozox (Nucoxia) 90mg Tablets
- Limit the alcohol usage as those drinks cause dizzy or drowsy feeling.
- Use it very carefully in elderly patients.
- Tell your medical history to your doctor if you have stomach ulcers, dehydration, swelling due to fluid retention, history of cardiac failure, stroke, high blood pressure, or liver or kidney disorder.