Action mechanism of HUCOG 5000 IU HCG injection
Generic HCG is a polypeptide hormone that helps in the growth and discharge of eggs from the female ovary, and in addition, improves the number of total sperm count in the men. Hucog (HCG) reproduce the working of FSH and LH (Luteinizing Hormone) in order to improve the improvement of follicles in women and the formation of testosterone hormone in men. Thus, aids to increase fertility by treating infertility. In addition, HUCOG 5000 IU HCG injection is effectual in treating young boys also for the situation of undescended testicles and delayed puberty.
Dosage regimen of HUCOG 5000 IU HCG injection
HUCOG intramuscular injections are easy to get under the strength of 5000 IU. The injections are injected deep inside intramuscular or vaginally depending upon women condition.
- The dose for the management of infertility in women: Inject a dose of 5000-10,000IU of HUCOG via subcutaneous (SC) or intramuscular (IM) route succeeding to the last dose of Menotropins.
- The dose for the betterment of Hypogonadotropic hypogonadism in men: take a dose of 4000IU of HUCOG through SC or IM three times a week for 6 to 9 months, followed by 2000IU of HUCOG three times a week for an extra 3 months.
- The dose for the prevention of pubertal Cryptorchidism: Inject a dose of 5000IU of HUCOG through the SC or IM on every other day for four injections.
Side effects of HUCOG 5000 IU HCG injection
Some common side effects are associated with HUCOG includes of Acne, edema, irritability, fatigue, nausea, bloating, hypersensitivity, headache, mood swings, pain and redness at the injection site.
Incompatible factors of HUCOG 5000 IU HCG injection
- The injection of HUCOG is conflicting under the condition of allergic issues with HCG or any other component.
- If you are already a pregnant or nursing mother, then have to avoid the use of HUCOG.
- The injections of HUCOG are conflicting under the condition of liver, kidney, migraine, epilepsy, breast cancer and prostate cancer.
Safety measures of HUCOG 5000 IU HCG injection
- Always use the sterile needle for injecting the medicament.
- Women using Hucog medication may stumble upon with the risk of multiple pregnancies due to overstimulation of ovaries and this needs well-being precautions.
- Do not ever try to self-inject the medication if you do not know the appropriate way of injected medicament.
- Avoid drinking alcohol to lower down the drug side effects.
What are the other drug interact with HUCOG 5000 IU HCG injection
Follicle stimulating hormone and Ganirelix are the main interacting drugs with Hucog (HCG), Hence consult with a doctor if you are already taking any of the medicine.